Musings–June 19, 2012
- No trash, and no passing. Win-win.
- One Direction is in our car playlist. So is Carly Rae. Ashamed to admit that I absolutely enjoy both artists at my age.
- During my daughter’s first day of Kindergarten, I saw some kids in school with just a nanny and thought–do I have attachment issues? (Not looking for my husband to answer this one)
- Flatulence and slight belching–either way air comes out of your body. Temporary relief, so I’ll take it.
- Are those Facebook games safe for kids? Sometimes the girls tell me my “Avatar” comes on screen, I don’t even know how it happens.
- I seriously love school drop-offs, and get antsy when I’m unable to do so.
- I have somehow acquired domestic help trust issues–with reason.
- Several people have commented that I look thinner when pregnant. Go figure (literally).
- Terrified at my stomach looking like a deflated blimp once this is all over.
- Is surprised at the darkening of some body parts while pregster, even though this is already my third go.
- Shockingly under-sleeping throughout expectancy.
- Is excited for my care package to arrive from the U.S.
- Is interested in reading 50 Shades, but is too buried in work.
- Turns out the soles of my feet are delicious, as per my Golden Retriever. Salty, maybe?
- Excited for the BC Exhibit, and cannot wait for it to be over at the same time.
- Does it make a parent a liar if they don’t tell their kids the truth about the Tooth Fairy, fairy tale princesses, and Santa Claus? Hmmm.
Leave a Reply